Promises and Expectations we promise to:
- Provide you with our highest standard of orthodontic treatment.
- Welcome you into a caring and professional environment.
- Listen with respect and respond to your concerns.
- Clearly explain treatment options and state the cost in advance.
- Do our best to keep to time.
- Treat all information about our patients as secure and confidential.
As a Patient we ask you to:
- Look after your brace and teeth as instructed.
- Continue to see your own dentist for regular check-ups.
- Pay for your orthodontic treatment as requested. We accept cash, cheques and most credit and debit cards. We can also arrange monthly payment plans.
- Please recommend us to your family and friends, colleagues and dentist if you are happy with the treatment you have received at Clontarf Orthodontics
- Contact us at least 48 hours in advance should you need to cancel or rearrange an appointment.
- Ask to speak with our Practice Manager if you are unhappy with any aspect of your treatment.